Jeremiah Stephen is a Technical Stores and Logistics Operations Personnel, Supply Chain and Procurement Expert, Aviation Technical Stores/Logistics Consultant, and Warehousing and Inventory Specialist with Proven Experience in the Consumer Goods and Services / Supply Chain Industry, A Professional with a Degree in Management, Masters of Business Administration (Mini Option), Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Certifications and Training in Supply Chain, Aviation Technical Stores/Logistics, Logistics and Warehousing, Core management Experience from credible organizations where I have added value with my skills and expertise, Confident of an increase in organizational growth and development.
Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Marketing and Logistics, Business Law, Business Mananement.
Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management, Warehousing management, Procurement Management, Materials Management, Inventory Management.
Aviation Materials Management. Inventory Management. Procurement Management. Aviation Stores Management. Tools Control Management.
Supply Chain Management. Materials Management. Inventory Management. Logistics Management. Warehousing Management. Procurement.
Work & Experience
• Ensured that all materials and products were properly entered into the database. • Establish and run a sustainable procurement Program and procedure. • Ensure management and coordination of all logistics activities. • Ensure all incoming parts, material, tooling, and equipment are purchased from approved vendors, have proper documentation, and ensure traceability is available for all procured items. • Organize appropriate facilities to provide secure storage of aircraft spare parts, material, tooling, and equipment and comply with all applicable regulatory requirements, OEM specifications, and the industry’s standards. • Develop and manage the procedure of issuance of parts, materials, and tools in and out of the store to ensure accountability and traceability. • Liaise with freight service providers to ensure that the import and export of cargo are executed as per the industry’s standards to prevent, damage to cargo, loss of cargo, and delayed delivery of cargo, and to ensure the process is cost-effective. • Maintain and manage a minimum-maximum stock level. • Manage all Supply chain, Logistics, and Technical Store related contracts as assigned by the Base Maintenance Manager, Logistics Manager, and Engineering. • Manage OEM consignment stock and ensure traceability of such parts. • Effectively manage and execute tool/part loan agreements. • Ensure that internal and external audit findings are appropriately addressed and closed when required. • Coordinate warranty claims to ensure the process is properly managed. • Ensure periodic stock taking Program is done and stock taking report is produced and distributed appropriately. • Carry out process analysis and continually improve areas of poor performance. • Effectively manage AOG situations to reduce aircraft ground time and improve on-time performance (OTP). • Handle DGR and ESD parts/material in accordance with regulatory and company requirements. • Re-orders, performs physical inspection and completeness of documentation of delivered parts and materials required for the day-to-day tasks in the Tech Ops environment. • Regularly check/update the shelf life of materials and calibration of tools with the related disposition if the time expired.
• Warehouse Operations and materials management. • Supply Chain Management. • ISO TANK Chemical Bulking Operations. • Warehouse weekly/ monthly stock count. • Handling importation documents. • Supervising warehouse support staff. • Generating weekly and monthly reports to the logistics manager. • Support accurate inventory management and related record keeping. • Contribute towards the development of logistics plans and ensure compliance with wider logistics policies and standards. • Assist in the management and monitoring of Third-Party Logistic Companies’ performance • Carry out routine and ad hoc warehouse visits to monitor and promote proper storage practices and conditions of commodities. • Prepare updates on shipment deliveries scheduled. • Handling of delivery bills and waybills for inbound and outbound deliveries • Carrying out and documenting incoming goods inspection • Quality-assured handling of short, wrong, and over-delivery in the Incoming goods area • Posting of material in ERP, as well as picking and packing • Stowage of containers, picking onto load carriers • Documentation of errors and malfunctions. • Responsibility for safety, cleanliness, and order in the warehouse. • Managing inventory and supervising staff members who handle inventory control, including ordering new inventory when necessary. • Coordinating with customs officials at airports or seaports to ensure that incoming or outgoing shipments meet all legal requirements for entry into the country or export of goods • Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution. • Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials. • Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders. • Monitor supplier performance to assess the ability to meet quality and delivery requirements. • Implement new or improved supply chain processes. • Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers. • Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
• Ensure that deliveries of aircraft components, tools, and materials are receipted into the Stores department in a timely fashion. • Ensure the accurate data entry of all daily transactions and stock movements on the RAMCO ERP. • Organize the day-to-day workflow within the Stores department, ensuring that all team members understand their duties and delegated tasks. • Attend daily customer review meetings as required. • Liaise with the company purchasing department to order materials, ensuring stock levels are accurate and maintained to optimum levels. • Ensure accurate maintenance records are maintained for all equipment/tools removed from and returned to the store. • Control expenditure for materials/services/tools. • Initiate and implement short-term recovery action plans to support production requirements. • Work collaboratively within the supply chain, production, and other functions within the business. • Conduct perpetual and annual stock takes, completing Root Cause Analysis and identifying Corrective Actions to prevent further recurrence of any variances between physical stock and system stock levels. • Provide reports in a timely manner and in accordance with business / operational needs. • Control the acquisition and disposal of components, materials, and tools in compliance with engineering policy, airworthiness, and safety standards. • Manage the resolution of complaints. • Ensure that the Stores department is maintained in a clean, tidy, and ordered fashion. • Ensure that the working environment is safe, reporting any Health and Safety concerns. • Create, review, and improve store processes and procedures, ensuring that they are up to date, adhered to, and reviewed annually. • Assist with setting performance goals and identifying the training needs of the Stores team. • Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching. • Create and maintain a culture of continuous improvement. • Monitor holidays within the store’s department, ensuring optimum staffing levels at all times. • Carry out other related assignments and projects and undertake other duties as assigned by the direct manager or top management. • Maintain and ensure controlled movements of parts, tools, and equipment (receiving/shipping/issuance) in and out of stores. • Lead, coordinate, assign, monitor, and review the work of individuals within the team. • Maintain and develop procedures for parts storage, receiving, and issuance. • Establish and maintain a proper procedure to control Material Shelf Life and Tools Calibration, AOG, and frequently demanded items, part/tooling/ repairs, and loans. • Ensure proper and routine maintenance and servicing of warehouse vehicles and equipment. • Supervises and assigns job responsibilities to the front-line team in one or more occupations. • Coordinates with TechOps and Supply Chain partners on the status of material requests. • Manages all Administrative duties within the Supply department. • Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations. • Recommends or initiates personnel actions such as promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures. • Maintains time and attendance records as well as personnel files and performance records. • Maintains audit compliance. • Maintains warehouse and supply locations assigned; maintains an efficient and orderly workforce/operation. • Leads regularly scheduled crew briefings to communicate to team members department Policy and Procedural changes.
• Ensured that all materials and products were properly entered into the database. • Responsible for the receiving, shipping, and inspection of aircraft parts. • Prepare orders for various projects in accordance with pre-established schedules (C-Check, D-Check, etc.). • Ensure that all receiving, and shipping records comply with the company Maintenance Policy Manual (MPM). • Maintain shipping and receiving logs and ensure incoming and outgoing products and documentation comply with NCAA regulations. • Conduct daily internal inventory audits. • Properly Issue and retrieve tools to and from aircraft mechanics, to support production. • Review material shelf-life reports and inventory. • Review tool calibration reports and tool calibration dates. • Ensure that key material inventory levels are properly distributed. • Pulls parts from stores and finished goods while maintaining inventory accuracy and traceability of lot numbers. • Maintains shipment history files. • Interfaces as needed with Purchasing, Production Control, Program Management, and Scheduling to ensure the timely movement of material through the internal supply chain. • Supports Management as directed. • Follows all safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of safety equipment and relevant safety procedures. • Performs other duties as assigned.
• Prepared regular reports on expenses and office budgets. • Supervision of drivers, security, and cleaners. • Maintained and update the company database. • Organized a filing system for important and confidential company documents. • Updated office policies as needed. • Distributed and stored correspondence (e.g., letters, emails, and packages). • Arranged travel and accommodation. • Provided monthly reports on diesel, fuel usage, and vehicle repair expenses • Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders. • Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required. • Observing best business practices and etiquette. • Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services. • Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties. • Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.