Job Description Summary
We are looking for Technicians across various disciplines to join our Aviation Engine Repair facilities based in Singapore.
- Simple troubleshooting and maintenance om various machines and equipment,
- Attached to and assist the Engineers with their daily operations.
- Learn how to use a variety of machines and processes vital for a career in the Aviation industry.
- Perform daily maintenance checklist and ensure safe working practices
- Meet operational and quality requirements.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level with 3 years of relevant experience; or
- Preferably NITEC/Higher NITEC in Mechanical/Precision Engineering or equivalent; or
- Diploma in Mechanical/Precision/Manufacturing Engineering
- Able to read and understand the manufacturing operation sheets and standard operation procedures in English.
- A good attitude to learning and willingness to work with their hands.
- Willingness to work overtime and shift
- Willingness to work at Loyang, Changi Area
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
At GE, we are always searching for great talent. While we might not have a specific job for you today, we want to know about you when we do. As actual openings become available, you may be contacted to discuss a potential opportunity.
The job provided here is officially posted on the company site and we posted it here to aware our visitors about it. We don’t ask for money and apply through the official website.
Thank you for visiting us, hope you get your Dream job.
Join our Telegram group for the latest Updates: https://t.me/aviationa2z
Also, Check out: Associate JTO- Freshers Job | Apply Now – Aviation A2Z Jobs (a2zaviationjobs.com)