Communication Skills: must be able to articulate and communicate your ideas accurately, appropriately, and effectively.
· Writing Skills: must be able to draft and/ or edit/ improve and approve written content (including airport/inflight announcements) Writing skills are critical for this profile.
· Flexibility: must be able to make yourself available at short notice based on the requirement of the business.
· People Skills: Engage team members and create healthy relationships with and among them to create a quality learning and work environment
· Conduct periodic training needs analysis for voice skills across the organization
· Develop and rollout timely as well as effective & innovative training solutions to address the learning requirements across the organization
· Illustrate needle movement w.r.t trainee capability on communication skills post-training (via certification)
· Meet the defined communication training & certification targets for operational Cabin Crew as well as Customer Service Staff
· Conduct Pre-Hire training (as required) with an 80% batch conversion at the final round of interview
· Conduct Communication Training for the Flight Operations team (as required & planned with them)
· Ensuring the Company Manuals pertaining to voice training & announcements are updated
· Execute and monitor corrective developments and action plans for IFS, AO&CS and Flight Ops staff
· Availability to the Human Resources recruitment preliminary interview phases for Cabin Attendants and Airport Operations
· Travel to deliver station-specific/ regulatory training (as well as audit/job shadowing – if necessary)
· Upskill & develop self on related professional skills
· Research and develop training visual aids, audio aids, and reviewing the efficacy of the current trends in learning technology
· To facilitate (as required) communication training for new hires (IFS and AO&CS)
· To facilitate (as required) corporate training programs
· Will participate (as required) in the development & rollout of Advanced Customer Service training for AO&CS
Note: M.A (English) is mandatory
The job provided here is officially posted on the company site and we posted it here to aware our visitors about it. We don’t ask for money and apply through the official website.
Thank you for visiting us, hope you get your Dream job.
Join our Telegram group for the latest Updates: https://t.me/aviationa2z
Also, Check out: https://a2zaviationjobs.com/job/executive-crew-control-entry-level/