Manage relations with passengers by recovering from service failures ensuring retention of loyal customers. Handle passenger claims, complaints, and feedback from multiple channels and work cross functionally with internal & external stakeholder for customer case management as per the policies, procedures, and entitlement.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Review passenger claims, complaints and feedback received from multiple channels including email, contact center, sales shops, airports, web, in-flight app, travel agents, civil aviation, etc.
- Manage different types of cases, study & analyze the case, acknowledge passenger by sending appropriate first response within due date/time, follow up with internal departments/teams for case investigation, findings or corrective actions, update case history/timeline, inform the passenger with solution, and resolve the case within due date/time.
- Provide highest quality of service through personalized communication, accuracy, follow-ups & escalations, case validation, compliance to internal processes, and system actions.
- Process credit vouchers, free tickets, air rewards loyalty points, etc. as service recovery and customer retention measures.
- Compensate eligible passengers based on customer tiers, international regulations such as EC261, or local passenger rights guidelines.
- Review and analyze customer feedback from different channels, identify root causes and areas of improvement, close the loop by working closely with relevant stakeholders.
- Highlight customer pain points, and recurring issues to avoid service failures and reduce complaints to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Constantly aim at maintaining high service levels and customer feedback, ensuring SLA target and CSAT scores are always met.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Bachelors in business administration, or related customer-management stream from a recognized university
- Training in customer relations, and customer service
- Proficient in CRM systems, customer feedback management tools, and MS Office suite
- Fluent in English & local languages
- 3+ years of related working experience in customer care/customer experience role within consumer-oriented service industry, preferably in aviation.
- Understanding of passenger travel journey, touchpoints, channels, etc.
- Understanding of customer retention and service recovery techniques, and its impact on customer loyalty.
- Capable of analyzing customer feedback and case data, identifying root causes, and suggesting preventive/corrective actions to mitigate & prevent complaints.
- Capable of understanding market trends and emerging practices in CRM.
- Employs a balance of technical expertise, and essential soft skills.
The job provided here is officially posted on the company site and we posted it here to aware our visitors about it. We don’t ask for money and apply through the official website.
Thank you for visiting us, hope you get your Dream job.
Join our Telegram group for the latest Updates: https://t.me/aviationa2z
Also, Check out: Ground Staff AO&CS- Freshers – Aviation A2Z Jobs (a2zaviationjobs.com)