Job Description Summary
Activities aimed at proving a concept to be valid or technically feasible by the application of scientific and engineering methodologies. Work in this family typically has the objective of demonstrating through test or analyses the performance and implementation potential of a concept
Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team. Executes standard operational/technical tasks typically subject to instructions and work routines. There is latitude to rearrange the sequence to complete task/duties based on changing work situations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute with guidance from experts on analysis & design of system/sub-system components/assemblies for nextgen sustainable engine programs meeting product requirements and business standards
- Basic understanding of key business drivers and use this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of self/own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area
- Support reviews with peers/experts, Chief Engineers Office and Systems organization
- Propose innovative solutions and proactively protect GE’s competitive advantage by filing IP
- Ensure proper documentation of technical data consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Good interpersonal skills, flexibility to work on a wide variety of problems/programs of interest to GE
- Participate on teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives
- Continuous learning and constant drive for continuous improvement of tools/processes
- Contribute to/promote a culture of inclusion & diversity
- 2+ years of experience in mechanical design & analysis of aircraft engine models
- Postgraduate in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace engineering with excellent academic background
- In-depth understanding of mechanical engineering fundamentals
- Proficiency in the application of HYPERMESH, Unigraphics, and ANSYS software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines and commitments
- Exposure to FAA regulations and the aerospace industry
- Exposure to LEAN, Design For Six Sigma tools and techniques
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Disclosure of your Gender or Sexual orientation is completely Voluntary and not mandatory.
The job provided here is officially posted on the company site and we posted it here to aware our visitors about it. We don’t ask for money and apply through the official website.
Thank you for visiting us, hope you get your Dream job.
Join our Telegram group for the latest Updates: https://t.me/aviationa2z
Also, Check out: Trainee Technician- Fresher job | Apply Now – Aviation A2Z Jobs (a2zaviationjobs.com)