Sr. Executive – Crew Control & Logistics will implement, and execute the following responsibilities:
1. Ensure compliance of FDTL/ Expiry under DGCA regulations. Ability to understand basic concepts of math, DGCA rules, CAR etc.
2. Track crewmember flight and flight duty times
3. Communicate flight information to crews and Dispatch
4. Compliance to regulatory guideline – NIL avoidable FDTL exceedances
5. Ensure next 72 hours flight coverage
6. OTP – NIL avoidable Crew Control delay
7. Achieves 100% on calls monitored in terms of call scores. Delivers and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines
8. Maintains login hours as per defined metrics and follows break timings
9. Follows call etiquettes at all times
10. Achieve 0% call abandoned rates and maintain call hygiene
11. Is able to resolve issues over the phone within the average handle time set.
12. Excellent problem-resolution skills and ability to multi task in a fast paced, high volume environment
13. Ensure strong system skills and ability to learn, retain and apply procedure, policy and system information
14. Keep Crew Control desks updated at all times in reference to any critical Hotel Situations and transportation issues.
15. Confirm all company travel requirements for Pilots and all Cabin Crew, and transmit the names of each crewmember to the appropriate hotel or ground Transportation Company.
16. Responsible for communication and interfacing with all facets of Crew concerning travel and hotel arrangements.
17. Duties are not limited to the above, and some duties can be delegated.
18. Maintains 100% attendance and punctuality. Is flexible in terms of working in challenging hours: holidays, nights and weekends
19. Awareness and adhere to latest company policies and regulatory guidelines
20. Competency to work on all three verticals of Crew Control (FD, CC, Logistics)
The job provided here is officially posted on the company site and we posted it here to aware our visitors about it. We don’t ask for money and apply through the official website.
Thank you for visiting us, hope you get your Dream job.
Join our Telegram group for the latest Updates: https://t.me/aviationa2z
Also, Check out: https://a2zaviationjobs.com/job/cabin-crew-walk-in-interview-freshers/