To carry out routine maintenance tasks and defect rectification of aircraft as per company and associated regulatory procedures.
– Carry out aircraft maintenance and servicing tasks in compliance with manufacturer and safety procedures. Ensure that assigned zones/aircraft are maintained as per the latest revisions of approved authority Technical Publications such as Aircraft documentation, Technical Notices, Quality Notices, and Engineering Procedures Manual etc. Ensure that personal approvals/licences are valid and applicable to aircraft types. Ensure that safety briefings are carried out with your team prior to each task.
– Ensure all off-aircraft tasks i.e. spares handling, robberies, hold items etc. are handled in compliance with company procedures and that the associated paperwork is complete to ensure full transparency. Determine if the tooling/equipment used is serviceable and appropriate for the task and use specialised tooling where required. Ensure that trouble shooting procedures/tools used for fault rectification are carried out in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
– Carry out component changes as necessary as part of troubleshooting process and/or as directed by the immediate supervisor. These should be done in accordance with AMM, IPC or other manufacturer/vendor documentation to complete the task.
– Ensure that all activities performed are carried out in accordance with all safety rules and regulations and in adherence to company procedures, highlighting an deficiencies/requirements (whether for aircraft or hangar use) through the effective use of reporting tools in support of the overall quality improvement process and actively participate in propagating and enhancing the Group safety culture. Ensure all work locations are kept clean and excellent housekeeping conditions are maintained.
– Maintain effective communication with Colleagues including Managers and Senior Engineers to ensure a seamless flow of information and to highlight any potential operational issues. Ensure that relevant reports related to service delays, incidents and accidents are completed in detail including the identification of issues that led to the event so that rectification can be sought through short-term maintenance planning.
– Manage the performance of staff using the performance review process and system. Ensure SMART goal setting, interim/annual reviews and development plans are in place for assigned staff members in accordance with company procedures.
– Attend training/recurrent modules as required to enhance skills and comply with CAR 145 requirements. Ensure approvals are obtained within 3.5 months of completion of course.
– Be available for deployment anywhere within the EK operation, including diversionary airfields to assist in the recovery process of an AOG (Aircraft on Ground) and/or aircraft component manufacturer facilities to act as an EK rep to oversee the final assembly of Emirates aircraft, supervise outsourcing maintenance work and assist in the acceptance/delivery process.
– Specific Line Maintenance/Aircraft Cabin Maintenance
– Ensure prompt attendance to all allocated aircraft checks and arrival/departures with the intent to maximize the opportunities during the ground time and avoid operational delays/disruptions.
– Specific Base Maintenance
– Ensure that the EK General Repair Manuals are followed to carry out cost-effective and approved repairs to cabin components
– Specific Emirates Flight Training Academy
– Directly contribute to safety and airworthiness through certification of maintenance activity for the Academy fleet of 27 aircraft. – Oversee the final assembly of EFTA’s new aircraft and assist in the acceptance and delivery process. Supervise any outsourced maintenance work. – Ensure aircraft are checked as expected to protect the flight operations of EFTA from any safety violations.
Qualifications & Experience
Engineering.Maintenance Control: 8+ Years
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent): Degree in Engg
– Aeronautical subjects/Mechanical/Avionics/Electronic/Tech Engineering or Maintenance Engineering Licence. – 2+ Years as a certifying staff. – Must have UAE GCAA/ICAO Type II/EASA Part 66 license endorsed with 2 aircraft types.
Knowledge/Skills: – Fully conversant with Air Legislation and legal matters that relate to the operation and maintenance of aircraft to international standards. EFTA (Emirates Flight Training Academy): – Must have UAE GCAA/ICAO Type II/EASA Part 66 license rated in B1.1 and/or B1.2 categories, and/or B2 category, in addition to company approvals. Rating in at least 1 EFTA aircraft type desirable, plus 9+ years? experience in aviation maintenance. Details of Safety Sensitive role Yes/No Working at height Yes Exposure to hazardous energy systems Yes Heavy lifting Yes Working in areas with motorised mobile equipment Yes Work in confined spaces Yes Contact with contaminations materials (Humans/Animals/Chemicals) Yes Contact with dangerous good Yes Work in an extremely noisy environment Yes Work in heat Yes Working with pressurised substances Yes Exposure to fixed protruding sharp objects Yes Exposure to contact with moving/falling objects. Yes Airport driving permit, Yes Driving vibrating equipment Yes Other ( please specify)
The job provided here is officially posted on the company site and we posted it here to aware our visitors about it. We don’t ask for money and apply through the official website.
Thank you for visiting us, hope you get your Dream job.
Join our Telegram group for the latest Updates: https://t.me/aviationa2z