About the job
Tata Advanced Systems Ltd is hiring for multiple openings based in Hyderabad:
- Manufacturing Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad
Educational Qualification: Diploma/BE/BTech/MTech
- Creation of Bill of Materials(BOM) as per applicable design data and release to PPC/SCM.
- Responsible for MIS creation and validation, as per engineering/technology and entry in ERP(SAP) system.
- Creation of MVA, technical work instructions to streamline production & inspection of the structural assembly.
- Perform PFMEA analysis, validation of build sequence, and risk mitigation on processes in the assembly line.
- Creation of Engineering Change Request(ECR) related to Technical data package
- Take charge of the tooling and Engineering digitisation for all TASL programmes in terms of Macro-level planning and scheduling.
- Oversee the entire activities related to Engineering digitisation, Tool Design, Tool Manufacturing, Installation and proving.
- Monitor tooling status on a daily-basis, reporting ,maintaining metrics which highlight plan vs. Actual, Lead the tooling team and also support in production.
- Supporting for Business Development, core technical assistance and strategic sourcing decisions.
Quality Assurance Lead:
- Should have experience in the development of procedures and establishment of Quality management systems of organization
- Should have experience in handling customer /regulatory bodies (DGAQA, Aviation authorities) and third-party (like NADCAP, Customer assessments, etc.) audits
- Should be able to read, understand and implement the customer requirements/ regulatory body requirements.
- Should be capable of implementing ISO9001, AS9100, NADCAP, and other certifications applicable to the Aerospace industry
- Experience in Non-conformance management, RRCA,8D, 7 QC tools, PFMEA, APQP, etc, and handling customer complaints
- Able to Monitor Quality KPIs of the Organization and reporting to management and should have experience in the Implementation of Quality Improvements.
- Take charge of the production in the assembly lines in terms of Macro-level planning and scheduling.
- Guide AM/DM to plan and execute the production activities as per schedule.
- Oversee the entire activities related to assembly.
- Monitor production status on a daily-basis, reporting ,maintaining metrics which highlight plan vs. actual.
- Lead the assembly lines team and also support in procurement.
- To develop best practices within the organization such as TPM, TQM, Lean
- To participate and guide AM/DM in corrective and preventive actions for better quality work every time.
Interested candidates can apply and fill up the form.
The job provided here is officially posted on the company site and we posted it here to aware our visitors about it. We don’t ask for money and apply through the official website.
Thank you for visiting us, hope you get your Dream job.
Join our Telegram group for the latest Updates: https://t.me/aviationa2z