The holder of this position will be responsible for all AVSEC functions.
- Screen all accessible property for prohibited items using X-Ray units and/ or physical search procedures
- Screen passengers using HHMD & pat down search
- Subject additional security search for selectee passengers
- Exercise access control to the aircraft as per security norms
- Undertake pre-flight checks of aircraft as per the checklist
- Undertake aircraft ramp surveillance & checks as per laid down process
- Undertake baggage reconciliation process and security checks at BMA
- Undertake security functions at the catering unit including search of bulk items and catering truck and trolleys
- Undertake surveillance at the check-in area
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Possess an aptitude for security operation
- Desirable experience in the security department to be of 2 years
- Should be a Basic AVSEC qualified
- Certified Screener is desirable
- Graduate from a recognized university
All Vistara employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
The job provided here is officially posted on the company site and we posted it here to aware our visitors about it. We don’t ask for money and apply through the official website.
Thank you for visiting us, hope you get your Dream job.
Join our Telegram group for the latest Updates: https://t.me/aviationa2z
Also, Check out: Ticket/Gate Agent (Customer Service Agent) – Aviation A2Z Jobs (a2zaviationjobs.com)