The objective of the function:
Reporting to the Logistic Manager, the Storekeeper is responsible for the execution of all warehousing tasks and serving internal and external customers at the warehouse service desk.
- Entering and shelving material in the warehouse
- Issuing parts and tools to internal and external customers at the warehouse service desk
- Executing the yearly inventory check
- Prepares preloads for work packages
- Performing tasks in accordance with the daily Storekeeper checklist
- Performing ad hoc assignments requested by the Logistic Manager
- Ensuring a clean workplace and working environment
- Microsoft Office
- Technical insight
- Fluent in English
- AMOS knowledge is a plus
- To work accurate and autonomous
- Maintain cleanliness
- Customer friendly
You work in a regime with shifts cycle of 6 weeks in a regime of 7 days on/7 days off.
The job provided here is officially posted on the company site and we posted it here to aware our visitors about it. We don’t ask for money and apply through the official website.
Thank you for visiting us, hope you get your Dream job.
Join our Telegram group for the latest Updates: https://t.me/aviationa2z
Also, Check out: Junior Aircraft Technician – Aviation A2Z Jobs (a2zaviationjobs.com)