The Records Administrator ensures a correct reporting of all tasks performed during the aircraft maintenance and a correct follow-up of the component requirements on the Brussels Airlines Aircraft Fleet.
Key Result Areas
Follow up of all administrative tasks according to airworthiness guidelines such as:
- Correct follow up and logging of all work packages performed by our own part 145 organisation in AMOS.
- Correct follow up and logging of all C-check work packages performed by Third Party MRO’s on Brussels Airlines Aircraft and collected by the Technical Representative on-site.
- Initialize the component requirements after the component has been received by the logistics department.
- Prepare ARC reviews by checking for example component certificates for the installed aircraft components, …
- Scanning and review of all received paperwork before archiving in accordance with the department procedures and checklists for accurate recording of performed tasks and correct label booking of the components and log any document errors in the document review file and/or FLYdocs in order to inform the person who made the error.
- Physically and electronically (FLYdocs) archive all reviewed paperwork according to the procedures and in a manner which allows easy retrieval if necessary and asked for by any other Brussels Airlines department, the aircraft owner or any other aviation authority.
Reporting to Strategic Planning Manager
Required diploma and relevant experiences
- Min Higher Technical Secondary school education or equivalent trough experience.
- Knowledge and natural interest for aircraft maintenance
- Practical experience with aircraft records administration and AMOS is an asset.
Required technical skills
- Excellent English
- Knowledge of Part-M regulation is an asset
- IT skills (MS Office and MRO software knowledge)
- Analytical skills
What do we offer
- Brussels Airlines, member of Lufthansa Group, is Belgium’s national airline. We connect the capital of Europe to more than 70 destinations. Maintenance & Engineering is at the core of our operations: we make sure our birds stay in the air!
- As we are on the path to growth again, with fleet expansions and the newest type of aircraft joining, we offer real career opportunities and the ability to learn different aspects of running an airline
- In addition to an attractive salary package (may differ depending on the seniority level), we also offer a lot of other perks:
- Flexible reward scheme which lets you tailor your remuneration to your needs
- Fly the world and use our large discounts on all Lufthansa Group airlines
- Meal vouchers
- Eco cheques
- Cheap hospitalisation insurance
- Flexible hybrid working possibilities
- Well-connected office locations, both by car as by public transport
The job provided here is officially posted on the company site and we posted it here to aware our visitors about it. We don’t ask for money and apply through the official website.
Thank you for visiting us, hope you get your Dream job.
Join our Telegram group for the latest Updates: https://t.me/aviationa2z
Also, Check out: Associate JTO- Freshers Job | Apply Now – Aviation A2Z Jobs (a2zaviationjobs.com)