Scope & General Job Purpose:
- Provide 24/7 Technical Support for all systems, products, and components manufactured by Airbus Operations GmbH, Cabin Electronics and KID-Systeme GmbH
- Providing 24/7 Technical Support On-Site, via phone and via email at the requested customer.
- Fulfilling the Technical Support department strategy in harmony with the general organization strategy.
- Ensuring best customer experience on all Airbus Operations GmbH, Cabin Electronics (Cage code C9072) and KID-Systeme GmbH (Cage code C6253) products.
- Acting as a technical focal point for customers and advising changes and enhancements to suppliers’ engineering development group based on system performance. In close exchange and alignment with the core team based in Buxtehude.
- Initiating, troubleshooting and follow-up on corrective actions, Monitoring KPIs and compliance with (OTD, response time, reliability data…). Analyzing, evaluating and reporting available data from aircraft in service and inspecting products in accordance with the technical queries.
- Coordinating and proactively involving each stakeholder (Customer Services, Airbus Cabin Electronics eg. Engineering, FAL, Design Office, Suppliers and Service providers) and ensuring collaboration between the involved stakeholder.
- Planning, organizing and eventually hosting meetings incl. with customers
- Attending technical conference calls and participating in team meetings with the core team and the Head of Technical Support based in Buxtehude, Germany
- Planning retrofits, technical activities and making sure software & hardware upgrades are delivered and implemented on aircrafts in the defined time frame.
- Contributing to the annual Airbus Supplier & Customer rating campaign with focus on the MEAI region for Airbus Cabin Electrons and KID-Systeme.
- Performing fly-along when required.
- Reporting back on technical, operational, functional and commercial developments through the defined communication channels. Ensuring in time/advance reporting and sharing of relevant and needed information/details.
- Suggesting, developing and planning customer training in relevance to their performance and needs in cooperation with the technical training team in Buxtehude.
Key Performance Measures:
- Improve customer satisfaction level
- On-time & in quality support
- Customer feedback
- Maintain a strong communication with Airbus Cabin Electronics and KID-Systeme
- Periodic review of set goals and targets eg plan visits, activities incl travels
- At least 3 years of experience in the aviation industry including a minimum of 1 year of experience in a Technical position
- Engineering or Technical degree
- High level of customer focus
- Excellent troubleshooting and customer support skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, process, detail and result oriented with problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with a sense of accountability
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork and cooperation
- Excellent working knowledge of IT tools such as creating presentations, reports, editing, preferable Google-Workspace (Basic knowledge of SAP is a surplus)
- Ambitious and self-motivated, willingness to grow and develop both personally and professionally
- Organizational commitment, flexibility and achievement motivation
- Obey and respect of the company Ethic & Compliance
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation, and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.
The job provided here is officially posted on the company site and we posted it here to aware our visitors about it. We don’t ask for money and apply through the official website.
Thank you for visiting us, hope you get your Dream job.
Join our Telegram group for the latest Updates: https://t.me/aviationa2z
Also, Check out: Aircraft Maintenance Technician – Aviation A2Z Jobs (a2zaviationjobs.com)