Indigo is hiring Assistant Technical Officers – PLM Procurement all in India. More Details are provided on the official Indigo website. Click on Apply Button to visit the site.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Vendor evaluation and finalization to procure required part.
· Tracking & monitoring Purchase Orders.
· Vendor communication and management.
· Preparation of tracking sheet on a daily basis.
· Prepare and release purchase order post the vendor finalization.
· To process vendor Invoices and ensure submission of related bill to finance within timelines.
· Verify all invoices related to material purchasing/repair/warranty to ensure that delivery of part is confirmed.
· To monitor payment status and follow up with finance for timely payment to all the vendors.
· Processing Import / Export Documents
· Preparation of monthly expense reports, tracking and governance, so as to provide appropriate monthly provisions for budgeting purposes
· Maintain copy of contracts and track due dates on excel sheet data in order to follow-up for timely renewal thru procurement/legal and liaison with line stations, procurement & legal for queries related to same.
· Maintain all records on AMOS.
Qualification: B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical)/AME
Work Experience -Relevant/ Total Years: 3 – 4 years exp.
Work Location: Gurugram
IT Skills: MS Excel, Pivot Table, VLOOKUP
Behavioral Skills: Good Communication Skills, Good Interpersonal Skills
The job provided here is officially posted on the company site and we posted it here to aware our visitors about it. We don’t ask for money and apply through the official website. Thank you for visiting us, hope you get your Dream job.