Summary: Qatar Airways is hiring Lead Planning Officer in Doha, Qatar. Click on Apply Button to visit the site.
About The Role
In the assigned subsection, ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company procedures, contribute to cost control by optimizing aircraft ground-time/manpower/material resources and control of available aircraft maintenance bays for Base Maintenance.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level with minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance with minimum of 4 years relevant experience
Job Specific Skills:
- General knowledge of Aircraft Systems, Maintenance environment constraints.
- Knowledge of CAMO/Part 145 regulations and functions.
- Good command of English language (Read/Write).
- Proficient in Ms Excel/Word/project.
- Project Management and execution.
- Ability to communicate technical information to sections within Technical Department.
- Proficiency in TRAX (or any other Maintenance system being used by Qatar Airways).
- Good understanding of Airbus and Boeing maintenance documentation.
The job provided here is officially posted on the company site and we posted it here to aware our visitors about it. We don’t ask for money and apply through the official website. Thank you for visiting us, hope you get your Dream job.