Summary: Jetstar Airways is hiring Technical Representative in Brisbane. More details are provided on the official website. Click on Apply Button to visit the site.
About the opportunity
Jetstar is currently recruiting a Technical Representative based at Brisbane Airport. As a Technical Representative, you will ensure Jetstar’s heavy maintenance technical & operational performance meets business metrics (TDR, OTP, NPS, and Cost per BH).
This position will be situated within the Jetstar External Maintenance Team where you will be responsible for ensuring continued airworthiness, safety and quality standards are met whilst managing the heavy maintenance activity.
Reporting to the Manager External Maintenance Base, your main accountabilities will include:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify and actively manage all fleet safety threats.
- Manage the performance of the external service provider against agreed KPIs to ensure that the supplier delivers to the Terms of the contract.
- Ensure that a Quality and Safety Management System is maintained, including but not limited to Safety, aircraft maintenance, training records, GSE, tooling, and equipment within their organization.
- Provide end-to-end technical delivery of cabin presentation and IFE standards, services, and serviceability. Manage the continued airworthiness compliance and also ensure compliance with OH&S and SMS requirements
- Implement/participate in business improvement strategies/projects
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Trade/ LAME qualification (group 20) highly regarded
- Business degree/diploma (or equivalent) highly regarded.
- Sound aircraft Industry Experience, including experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience within a base or line maintenance environment.
- Detailed understanding of airworthiness regulatory requirements for engineering maintenance organizations.
- Sound experience managing supplier relationships and contract delivery (internally and externally)
- Project management
- Good negotiation skills and implementation of high-profile projects/initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills with all customers internal and external.
- Able to communicate business status through reporting methodologies, such as business scorecards.
- High flexibility and adaptable approach
- Superior relationship-building and influencing capability
Disclaimer: The job provided here is officially posted on the company site and we posted it here to aware our visitors about it. We don’t ask for money and apply through the official website. Thank you for visiting us, hope you get your Dream Job.