Assists the Engineer to perform Base-level Wheel and Brake maintenance tasks for repairs and component replacement on Air Arabia and Third-party aircrafts, performs and records required work accurately and timely in accordance with Air Arabia and regulatory requirements.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Reviews assigned task cards with the Engineer-in-Charge to gain full understanding of the work, priorities, documentation requirements and cautions, prior to starting work.
- Assists the Engineer to constantly verify and ensure compatibility and readiness of wheels and brakes stock as per approved standards and quantity to be used as and when needed.
- Prepares and performs scheduled component maintenance according to assigned task cards, ensuring that the required documentation, parts, tools and GSE are obtained and used per issued instructions.
- Carries out related test and inspection tasks to the standard necessary to fully identify and record any defects or damage in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Ensures proper tooling / equipment is ready to perform tasks, returning all of it in good condition following completion of work.
- Manages the safety of own assigned maintenance tasks, ensuring all published mandatory precautions are taken prior to commencing work and during task execution.
- Takes positive steps to protect self and other persons in the area of the maintenance activity from any possible injury, including the use of proper GSE and protective equipment.
- Pays attention to human factors aspects of maintenance, ensuring that work interruption procedures are followed and that adequate access and lighting is used for maintenance and inspections.
- Internal Customer Service: provides helpful information and support to own team and to other department personnel involved with managing scheduled maintenance checks
- Representing Air Arabia: presents a positive and competent image of technical professionalism to other companies’ personnel and ABY customers.
- Maintains positive awareness to the cost of aircraft maintenance including use of time and materials.
- Minimises unnecessary waste of consumable material and part repair cost by avoiding unnecessary damage and repeat work during maintenance.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Qualified and experienced Civil Aircraft Maintenance Technician.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to a good standard for technical communications.
- Ability to use computer (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to obtain UAE Driver’s License.
- At least 2 years’ experience performing maintenance on large commercial aircraft, preferably Airbus types.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Base Maintenance environment.
- Able to demonstrate solid basic understanding of component maintenance.
The job provided here is officially posted on the company site and we posted it here to aware our visitors about it. We don’t ask for money and apply through the official website.
Thank you for visiting us, hope you get your Dream job.
Join our Telegram group for latest Updates: https://t.me/aviationa2z
Also Check out: Aircraft Trainee Tech – Aviation A2Z Jobs (a2zaviationjobs.com)