Summary: Qatar Airways is hiring a Line Maintenance International Duty Engineer in Doha, Qatar. Interview place and dates are provided on the official website. Click on Apply Button to visit the site.
Specific operational responsibilities include:
• Constantly achieves the expected quality and productivity for each maintenance tasks.
• Plans assigned activities effectively and ensures proper usage of equipment and tooling as per procedural framework.
• Communicates to all Qatar Airways’ affiliated parties in the station and oversees audit supervision in the station.
• Responsible for the final release of work accomplished by self or Mechanics.
• Ensures tasks are performed to meet company standard and targets eg. Dispatch reliability and level of acceptable deferred defects.
• Accomplishes aircraft maintenance tasks in accordance with the agreed policies and procedures.
• Monitors Health, Safety and Environment requirements of Qatar Airways and the staff at all times.
• Ensures required tools and equipment are available and in serviceable condition.
• Manages shift handover and ensures that incoming shifts are informed of operational requirements that have or could have an impact on business.
• Utilizes effectively the available ground time in clearing defects and performing scheduled task through close liaison with Maintenance Operations Control Centre and station team.
• Provides support in case of AOG in JFK Airport as well as providing operational requirements within certain regions where Qatar Airways operates.
• Travels to station for aircraft recovery as required.
• Plans and executes Line Maintenance services to other airlines accordingly to contract executed between Qatar Airways and Operators.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills
• Relevant College or University level qualification
• Holds a minimum of two full QR main fleet EASA/ICAO/QCAA license and approvals.
• Licensed Engineer capable of holding authorization on foreign carrier’s aircraft types.
• Holds EASA part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License, type-rated with minimum two aircraft type i.e. A330, B777, A350 and B787 is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Technical Maintenance for a large Airline.
• Holds EASA part 147 type training or equivalent.
• Able to work in a highly pressurized working environment.
• Able to work with high volume activities within 24/7 shift pattern.
• Has good exposure to operational and tactical decision-making.
• Able to prioritize sequential completion of tasks and processes.
Only US Citizens and US permanent Residents will be considered for the role. The position is not eligible for a visa sponsorship.
The job provided here is officially posted on the company site and we posted it here to aware our visitors about it. We don’t ask for money and apply through the official website. Thank you for visiting us, hope you get your Dream job.