Summary: Wizz air is hiring MOC Engineer in Abu Dhabi. Interview place and dates are provided on the official Linkedin and website. Click on Apply Button to visit the site.
Purpose of the position:
To provide maintenance oversight & interface between the maintenance department, repair & overhaul (MRO) service providers, and the flight crew on a day to day basis
Place in the organization: Navigation Officer
MOC Engineer reports to Senior Technical Services Manager, and Reporting to the OCC Duty Manager on daily operational matters.
- Provide immediate real time expert advice and guidance to Wizz Air Abu Dhabi pilots on interpretation of the MEL dispatch and technical trouble shooting. The role is the primary interface between the maintenance department and the flight crew on a day to day basis
- Monitoring all aircraft condition data to understand status of the fleet against the daily rotations plans, and develop necessary actions to rectify finding and areas of non-compliance
- Monitoring of aircraft technical status in order to minimize time to rectification of MEL/CDL items and deferred defects during the shift +72 hours.
- Ensure that every deferral during Line Maintenance (MEL/CDL/DD/HIL/RDAS/CRAS) correctly recorded in AMOS by maintenance provider
- Initiate RIE requests to the CAMO PH, in case rectification is not possible until the expiration date
- Management the AOG recovery process including AOG spares, request initiation and follow up
- Continuous cooperation and communication with other departments and external providers, to ensure the quickest possible recovery of the fleet.
Skills and competencies:
- “Can do” attitude
- Work well under pressure
- Decision-making skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrated commitment to a Safety Management System
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- University or college degree
- GCAA or EASA B1 or B2 a/c license on A320 family
- Minimum 5 year experience in maintenance on A320
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Previous experience in MOC/MCC environment
- AMOS experience
- Continuous work, 12 hours in shifts (day shifts and night shifts in rotation)
The job provided here is officially posted on the company site and we posted it here to aware our visitors about it. We don’t ask for money and apply through the official website. Thank you for visiting us, hope you get your Dream job.