Air Asia is hiring an Planning Manager in Sepang. Click on Apply Button to visit the site.
- Institutes and maintains an effective maintenance planning and control system in the planning department to ensure the company’s aircrafts, engines, components and the associated equipment are scheduled for maintenance in a timely and economically manner and in accordance with company’s manufacturer’s and CAA of Malaysia requirements.
- Assist CAM on policy matters and effective functioning of the department.
- Produce short, mid and long-term maintenance forecast for the aircraft fleet, engines, component and associated equipment and ensures that maintenance works are carried in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinates with AirAsia X Part 145 Manager for line checks.
- Deferred Defect Monitoring.
- Ensure Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and other airworthiness requirements that affects company’s aircrafts are scheduled for compliance in a timely manner.
- Conduct work scopes, prepare work packages, determine resources requirements and preload for line and hangar maintenance.
- Co-ordinate with contracted maintenance organisations to prepare maintenance checks and work input.
- Identify training needs and to provide training for subordinates to equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge to perform their duties effectively and efficiently.
- Keep a record of all training, qualification and experience of all planning personnel.
- Production control functions.
- Preparation of maintenance documentation.
- Respond to quality non-conformances in a timely manner and ensure adequate corrective action from quality audit findings.
- Produces budgetary forecast for Planning activities.
- Any other task directed by the CAM.
- Responsible in the management, safekeeping, updating and review of Planning department manual.
- In the prolonged absence of the Planning Manager for more than 21 days, the Senior Planning Executive will assume the manager’s role.
- CAME procedures for planning department are further illustrated in Engineering Procedures Manual Volume 4.
- The Planning Manager is responsible for the management, review, safekeeping and updating of Engineering Procedures Manual Volume 4.
Minimum working experience:
- At least five (05) years working experience in Aircraft Maintenance Planning with an airline or MRO.
- Possess a Malaysian Maintenance Engineers License in any system or a recognized Bachelor Degree in Administration or Engineering.
The job provided here is officially posted on the company site and we posted it here to aware our visitors about it. We don’t ask for money and apply through the official website. Thank you for visiting us, hope you get your Dream job.